BRINGING AWARNESS TO THE WORLD
BRINGING AWARNESS TO THE WORLD
Signed in as:
Mentorship Group for men (Program to Encourage Active, Rewarding Lives) that has partnered with Riviera Beach Police Department itRevitalizee and help the community
Our Mission is to empower and uplift the community by fostering personal and collective growth. We strive to create a supportive environment that promotes self-improvement, resilience, and unity. Through our efforts, we aim to build a stronger, more vibrant community where everyone has the opportunity to thrive.
To determine if you're a good fit for a men's mentoring program, you can assess your fit based on the following key characteristics often associated with successful mentors and mentees:
1. Openness to Learning: A willingness to listen, learn, and be open to alternative viewpoints and choices. The ability to refine ideas and seek feedback from others.
2. Commitment to Personal Growth: Demonstrated interest in self-improvement, personal development, and career progress. Openness to receiving guidance and support in career advancement.
3. Effective Communication Skills: The ability to communicate effectively, share ideas in a nonthreatening fashion, and engage in open and honest discussions about strengths, weaknesses, and goals.
4. Respect for Others: A demonstrated respect for others, especially those in a mentoring or guidance role. The ability to respect the mentor's time, energy, and guidance.
5. Ability to Accept Help: Openness to receiving help and guidance without feeling that it implies weakness. Understanding that seeking assistance is a part of the growth process.
6. Willingness to Reflect and Act: The ability to reflect on feedback, work on improving areas of weakness, and take action to enhance personal and professional growth.
Assessing these qualities within yourself can provide insight into whether you are a good fit for a men's mentoring program. If you are committed to personal growth, open to learning, and willing to engage in effective communication and reflection, you may be well-suited for the program.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
West Palm Beach, Florida 33404, United States
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
If you or someone you know is in an emergency, call The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255) or call 911 immediately.
September is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month — a time to raise awareness on this stigmatized, and often taboo, topic. In addition to shifting public perception, we use this month to spread hope and vital information to people affected by suicide. Our goal is ensuring that individuals, friends and families have access to the resources they need to discuss suicide prevention and to seek help. Suicidal thoughts, much like mental health conditions, can affect anyone regardless of age, gender or background. In fact, suicide is often the result of an untreated mental health condition. Suicidal thoughts, although common, should not be considered normal and often indicate more serious issues.
Suicide rates have increased by 35% since 1999. More than 48,000 lives were lost to suicide in 2018 alone. Comments or thoughts about suicide — also known as suicidal ideation — can begin small like, “I wish I wasn’t here” or “Nothing matters.” But over time, they can become more explicit and dangerous.
Demonstrate your commitment to STOP SUICIDE.
I PLEDGE TO:
Demonstrate your commitment to raise awareness about MENTAL HEALTH .
I PLEDGE TO:
Learn more about our upcoming events, fundraisers, and more!
Contributions benefit Sincere2000 Foundation, a not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com OR BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Registration #CH62138.
A copy of the latest financial report, registration filed by this organization, and a description of our programs and activities may be obtained by contacting us at: Support@sincere2000.org. Sincere2000 Foundations phone number: 561-385-4469
(Formally known as Youth Evolvement Services)
Copyright © 2018 Sincere 2000 - All Rights Reserved. * Sincere2000 Foundation nor its affiliates provide clinical or medical care of any kind via their relationship with Sincere2000 Foundation. At no time should a user have any expectation of care or professional services being available or rendered.*